|How does The Guernsey Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does The Guernsey Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- pay your bills or deposit money
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.