Welcome to our new online banking and bill pay services!
We are very excited to offer these additional account access options to you in hopes that it adds even more convenience and flexibility to your banking.
There is a lot of information contained in this page, so we’ve broken it up to make it more clear. Please click on the link of interest for more information.
If you have any questions regarding our new online banking service, don’t hesitate to call your local branch. We’d be happy to assist you.
- 24 hour access to your accounts
- You can perform most all transactions online:
- View transaction history
- View paperless statements
- Transfer funds
- Initiate stop payments
- Pay loans
- Pay bills
- Transfer account history to your financial management software
- View running balance information
- Send electronic messages to customer service
- great for when you are in a hurry!
- Set account alerts
- these let you know when you’ve hit a certain balance threshold
- Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay are FREE!†
- Small Business Online Banking and Bill Pay†
- See a branch employee for assistance.
See below to view the enrollment options. Call your nearest branch to find out more..
The steps below are for enrollment in Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay. For Small Business Online Banking and Bill Pay or Commercial Cash Management enrollment, please call your local branch.
Completing Step 1 at the branch (in just one visit) is the quickest method of enrollment.
- Review, print & sign Online Banking Agreement.
- Take or fax to your nearest branch location.
- Complete and submit the Online Banking Enrollment.
- You will receive a welcome letter via email when your account is activated.
- Once logged in to Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay tab at the top of the screen
- Accept the terms.
- You will receive a welcome letter via email when your Bill Pay account is activated.
Personal Online Banking Demo
Small Business Online Banking Demo
Paperless statements are free electronic versions of the current paper statements you now receive. You will have access to 5+ years of checking and savings deposit account statements. After you sign up for paperless statements, you will no longer receive paper statements in the mail.
- Convenience - View, save, and print your checking and savings statements in one place.
- Free and Eco-Friendly* - Reduce paper waste.
- Security - View your statements securely through online banking. Eliminating paper statements in your mailbox helps fight against Identity Theft and mail fraud.
- Email Alerts** - When your statement is available, you will receive an e-mail notification.
- Log into your Guernsey Bank Online Banking
- Go to View Statements
- Click Enroll Now for the desired checking or savings account
Not already a Personal Guernsey Bank Online Banking user? Enroll Now
Not already a Business Guernsey Bank Online Banking user? Contact Us
If you have questions about Online Banking and Bill Pay or Paperless Statements, call our Worthington Branch at (614)854-0400, Westerville Branch (614)776-5300, or the Upper Arlington Branch at (614)488-7000.
Paperless Terms and Agreement
Software Requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 is required to view documents. If you cannot view a document due to an incorrect version of Adobe Acrobat, a newer verison of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free at www.adobe.com/Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Incorporated.
* A fee could be charged to you if you request a paper statement be mailed in addition to receiving paperless statements.
** Please allow one business day after enrolling in Paperless Statements to view your deposit statement online.
Sound management of banking products and services, especially those provided over the Internet, is fundamental to maintaining a high level of public confidence not only in The Guernsey Bank and its brand name, but also in the banking system as a whole. Online Banking and Bill Pay is very secure. The Board of Directors has established sound physical and internal controls within the financial institution, data processing department, and any related e-banking areas to ensure accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of all information processed online.
Key components that help maintain a high level of public confidence in an online banking environment include:
Before you access the Online Banking system, you are required to enter your personal User ID and Password. Without the proper login, you cannot see or use any Web pages within the service. After the initial login, you are then required to change your Password for confidentiality. In addition, periodic Password changes are required by the system. And you can change your Password at any time on your own. Please note - We will never contact you by telephone, email or postal mail requesting your User ID or Password.
Whenever possible, your account numbers will be masked so that only the last four (4) digits of the account number can be viewed.
Each time you access your online information, the connection is automatically converted into a secure Internet communications session. Utilizing 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, all transmissions of Web pages and data between the bank and your computer are completely encrypted or ‘scrambled’ so they are unreadable to any person or group that may try to “intercept” the transmission. SSL encryption is the industry standard and is widely used in Internet applications that require security and privacy for sensitive data. For added security a digital certificate is also issued between the bank and the Service Bureau processing center for daily data transmissions.
There are also security precautions related to physical security. Network security and ongoing network monitoring measures have been implemented.This includes issues related to direct dial-in access through private network versus Internet access. State-of-the-art firewalls (a combination of hardware and software between two networks to control traffic in both directions) are used with the Internet banking system as yet another security measure to cover physical security.
It is important to ensure that our customers are educated about
security issues that may affect them. Providing education and resources
regarding potential security issues works to keep customers informed
about the latest security scams and how to avoid becoming a victim
So, as you can see, the precautions that are taken with Online Banking security are created by multiple security elements and measures that work together to provide you the most secure environment available today.
For additional identity security information, please see the following resources:
- Identity Theft -
Federal Trade Commission Website on Identity Theft
- Phishing -
- The Guernsey Bank Security Policy -
Please also see a copy of our Security Policy for additional information on the security of your information with The Guernsey Bank.